We all know that an apron has various advantages as they fulfill hygiene purpose, protects your dress from any stains, and makes you look more professional and appealing. If you’re in the kitchen, you must wear an apron as you wear shoes for running. You may think that you will be doing fine even without it, but it can happen in, either, you may end up with a stain or clean, but why take a risk if you can prevent it. You may not even need to buy it expensive, but you can also create aprons (รับทำผ้ากันเปื้อน, which is the term in Thai) for yourself at home easily.
The usage of an apron is not limited only to cooking. But people involved in gardening, painting, artists, and hairstylists make usage of an apron while they work. You may have seen Head waitresses or waiters wearing that Half apron (ผ้ากันเปื้อน ครึ่งตัว, which is the term in Thai) to keep pens, straws handy. These get usually used for the protection of their clothes and skin from getting dirty.
Let us now look at some of the benefits that you get with wearing and having an apron.
- They can keep you clean the whole day and prevent any spill over the cloth directly.
- Apron with pockets can get used for carrying small things that you need within arm’s reach.
- Commercial spaces get the advantage to create aprons that get customized to the company with their logo and serve a different purpose depending on the jobs the employee is performing.
- In recent years the businesses have developed so much that everyone is fighting for survival to prove their product or service is best in the market. And having a fashion-forward functional and comfortable apron can benefit their employees and make their brand grow.
- Having a Screen cloth bag (ถุงผ้าสกรีน, which is the term in Thai) and a customized apron that can get more functional and practical use for every employee and customer for branding.
Having known about the benefit, let us know some of the types of Aprons that you can find:
- Half apron, these do not provide full coverage and generally have pockets to keep things handy. They provide comfort to the servers throughout their work.
- Bib Aprons, the traditional style aprons that get tied at the back and are worn by the hairstylist, cooks, and others.